



The other day, we were getting ready to leave and Jett was in his carrier in the family room. I put Derek in the car and ran in to get Jett. Blake was touching his face and he said, 'Jett, I just want you to know that you are the sweetest thing in my life and I love you so much'. It was the most precious thing ever!
My kids are so sweet(most of the time)! The end of the summer has been pretty rough. I have been nursing non-stop and the kids have been so bored and with that boredom comes lots of fighting, tattling, whining, and crying. I have not been the most patient mom. Now that school is starting, I am realizing how much I am going to miss all the chaos! I love Ethan, Kylie, Blake, Derek, and Jett more than anything in this whole world. How lucky I am to be the mother of these perfect, sweet, beautiful, smart and loving little blessings. I am so happy that they chose me to be their mommy!
6 comments:
Oh, that melts my heart! What a sweet thing for Blake to say.
I have to tell you that the other day, N. wouldn't leave my neighbor & her kids at church, so I teased him asking if he was going to be part of their family now. When we got home, O told me he would like to be O. Oberholzer. It was so cute! He totally loves your kids :).
How sweet is that!
I love the new pics especially the one of Jett smiling up at Blake. Too cute!
Blake just is the sweetest. I love that story. You have such sweet kids. What a blessing for sure!
Jen, I love the pics. They are so cute! I didn't know your mom taught at Morgan last year. What is her name? I'll have to ask my kids about her. Will she be there again this year? I'm so glad we can still be neighbors - even if it is only through blogging. :)
What Darling Pictures!! They all seem to be totally in love with that sweet little baby!
these is so so sweet! i love your kids. we need to hang out so their cuteness rubs off on mine :)
Post a Comment