








Our sweet baby boy was blessed yesterday. His daddy gave him a beautiful blessing. We had such a great day with family and friends. We are so blessed to have such a happy, healthy, precious baby boy. I am so, so thankful that he is part of our family. We love him so very, very much! *Thanks to my mom for doing so much to help!
8 comments:
Congrats!!! He is such a cutie!!! When we move to Utah in a few weeks, we'll have to get together.
What a sweet baby boy. I am glad the day went well. :)
He looks so darling! You don't realize how many kids 5 are until you see them all lined up on the couch-such a cute picture! You are amazing Jen!! Congrats on a big day!!
First...you are one smokin HOT mamma Miss Jen!(love the new hair color) And second...what a darling little boy that Jett is. I want to squeeze his little cheeks. You really do have such a beautiful family. I am glad to hear you had such a nice blessing day with family.
Jen, you look so good and Jett is adorable! I can't wait to meet him tomorrow!
I stayed home with Kayla cuz she had a cold but when Bryce came home after sacrament meeting he told me how cute Jett was and how holding him made him so excited that we will be having a little one like that soon. How bout that? Jett is so cute he makes grown men baby hungry!
Congrats on Jett's special day!
Everyone looks so cute! Jett is freaking adorable in his little suit and I love your outfit!! You and your sister and mom are so pretty and all look alike :)
What a beautiful little (or not so little!) family you have! Seriously, how do you have so many children and keep them all looking so cute and clean and smiling! What a great day - your little Jett looks like a dream! Congrats!
Post a Comment