
{2 Months}
{11 lbs. 4 oz.}
{23 in. long}
Jett is 2 months old! I am so sad that it is going so fast. Jett, you are the sweetest, easiest, loviest, most cuddliest baby in the land! Having you in our lives for the last 2 months has been pure joy. It makes me so happy to hear your little sounds when you are 'talking' to me. I LOVE it when you smile and how you like to sleep on my shoulder. You are such a good sleeper and you love your big brother Ethan tons. I adore you and I hope you always stay as sweet as you are right now.
4 comments:
He is such a beautiful baby. You have the most beautiful children.
Jen, he is the cutest thing ever. I am so glad we got to hang the other day and I am looking forward to our GIRLS NIGHT OUT!! I will call you
He is so adorable. He really is precious. WOW!
happy 2 months jett! cal cant wait to play with his birthday buddy :)
Post a Comment