Monday, August 4, 2008

{Cutest Photos Ever Ever Ever!!!}

















My super sweet and extremely talented friend came over yesterday and took some photos of Jett and I. Can I just say that these are my favorite photos ever! I am SO thrilled with how they turned out! To the taker of these photos: Thank you, Thank you! I love them so much!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

These are gorgeous!!! Of course it helps that your beautiful and so is your sweet baby!

twinkle twinkle baby, twinkle twinkle said...

those are super cute! your friend did a great job!

Andrea said...

WOWZA!! Those turned out awesome Jen! What a beautiful little boy that Jett is :) And of course you are gorgeous as always. Your friend did an amazing job.

Also your baby book below is super cute

Lisha said...

Love the pics! You look fabulous! I know the photographer is very talented but it had to be easy on her to take pics of such cute, photogenic subjects!

Becky said...

Those are so beautiful. I love his eyes. He is so cute.

Rachel said...

those really are the cutest photos ever ever ever! i love them and him, i cant wait to meet him!

Jewels said...

Wow, those are amazing!! I am so impressed that you are getting such awesome pictures of a 5th child! Chad was a 5th and has maybe two pictures from his whole childhood, you are amazing!!!

Elle said...

Hi Jen, hope you don't think I'm crazy but I happened on to your blog. You and your fam are beautiful! Congrats on the new baby! He is soooo cute!

Jill C said...

Jen-
I can't believe you have 5 kids. You look absolutely amazing. Isn't it crazy how life seems to be connected by blogs these days. I was glad to hear from you.
Jill

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.