Wednesday, August 27, 2008

{Back to School!!!}



School started on Monday for Ethan and Kylie. I was pretty happy to have them back in school. I was a little sad to have Ky start kindergarten. Probably because she is my only girl. Blake starts preschool again on Tuesday and I will only have Derek and Jett at home. Yea!!! I think Derek will love it, no having to share me so much. Ethan is in scouts and is starting guitar lessons again, and Ky has dance and tumbling. It will be super nice to have some structure again. It has been a zoo here since Jett came and I can't wait for things to be somewhat 'normal' again.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Ethan and Ky looks so cute in those pictures. I bet the structure will be nice.

Jewels said...

Kylie's hair is so long and pretty! Have fun with 3 home instead of 5 you crazy woman!!

Nicole said...

Your kids looks so cute. I can't believe how long Kylie's hair is, it's beautiful. It is nice being back on a schedule again. Poor Mary, I don't even do her hair half the time when it's summer.

Delynn said...

Where did the summer go? It has gone by so fast for us. I bet you are ready for a little structure. You seem to handle 5 just great. Maybe you have us all fooled.

Andrea said...

I bet you are SO happy to have a little bit more free time during the day now. Hunter starts preschool 2X a week and I can't wait! They both look so cute and happy on their first day of school. What a good mommy you are!