




Okay, so I know that I just keep posting photos of Jett. But, I can't help myself. He is the most yummy, sweet adorable little baby boy. I have been blessed yet again with a very easy going, calm and happy baby. He is so much like Derek was, completely delightful! He is already changing and is so alert. How happy I am to have another wonderful boy. We love him so very, very much!!!
5 comments:
oh my heck he is so cute, i cant wait to get my hands on him.
He is so sweet. I was so happy to see you this morning. What a blessing this little boy is. We are so happy for you guys!
Hello my name is Letti and I am not exactly sure how I came across your blog but I did. I have really enjoyed looking at it. Your family is adorable and baby Jett is so sweet. I am a sahm mom to 5 kids in Southern Ca.
I can't believe how much he has changed already! He is so precious! I love all that dark hair. I'm so glad that he is such a good baby for you.
Keep posting those great pics! They are so fun to look at.
What a sweet little guy. I love the photos you took on your previous post. SO glad he's such a good baby, ya need that with baby number five.
Post a Comment