








We are so excited to finally have our sweet baby in our arms! What a precious little boy he is, we feel so blessed to have this wonderful, beautiful gift from Heavenly Father. The labor and delivery were awesome! Adrian, my mom, and Ethan were in the delivery room. It was such a special experience to have Ethan there to meet his new baby brother! Jett is a super calm baby and already fits right in with our family. We love him so, so very much!!!
10 comments:
What a cute little boy! Jen, I'm so happy for you. So glad everything went well. Jett is such a darling unique name.
He is so beautiful! I can almost smell that newborn smell. You look so good- tell me that was like the day after you had him or something :0)
lindsay
Yay! Love all the photos. He is so gorgeous, Jen. You did good! :)
So obviously I haven't been checking the blogs lately....CONGRATS to you and your adorable family! WOW Jen--you look way too good after just having a new baby! What a HOTTIE! I am so glad to hear everything went well--what a beautiful little boy you have there!
He is adorable. I love the picture of all of you on your bed showing off new baby brother, priceless.
Oh, he just looks so beautiful and peaceful. You are making me more and more excited to get my little one here!!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
He is so beautiful!!! Makes me so baby hungry. You seriously don't look like you just had a baby.
Congratulations! He is a beautiful little boy and I looovve the name! Jen, you look amazing and it looks like your kids are just loving him to pieces! I'm so happy for you!
so so cute all your kids loving on him! i love love love the pic of all of you on the bed...precious!
He's adorable Jen! He fits perfectly into your family. I'm glad everything went perfect for you, you deserve it after everything else you've been through the past 9 months. :) Congratulations!
Post a Comment