Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!






I LOVE the 4th of July! Definitely one of my favorite holidays. I have to say that this year hasn't been quite as enjoyable, being huge and pregnant and uncomfortable! I went to the doctor again on Monday and I am still a 3, but I am almost 100% effaced and the doctor could feel the babies head because he is so low. She told me that I would more than likely have the baby this week. I wanted him to stay in till around the 13th, because I have so much going on this month, but now I just really want him to come out already! So, back to the 4th of July festivities... Ky was on the Lightbox float in the Kaysville parade again this year. She was adorable as usual and had a really fun time. The boys had a fun time as well, grabbing all the candy they could get. We are going to my moms for a barbeque and then heading to the fireworks. I hope everyone is having a great 4th!!!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

So cute. I would have watched for her if I knew she was on that float. Did you get out before the flood? I hate getting wet, I know the kids love it, but I hate getting all ready again when I get home. Good luck on the upcoming arrival. Hope he comes soon for you :)

Allison said...

I saw Kylie in the parade. She looked so cute and had a huge smile on her face (as usual). Girl, you need to take it easy. I know you have tons to do, but I don't want you having your baby in the middle of the grocery store. I am glad you made it to the 4th. Good luck, let me know when you go in.

Rachel said...

i can not believe you haven't popped that kid yet- only because you are so efaced and seeming ready... i'm so jealous! i'm glad you made it to the 4th though. kylie looks so cute! can't wait to hear when you have him- maybe we'll have kids that share a birthday :) good luck!!

Candice said...

Oh Jen-can't believe that crazy baby hasn't come yet!

You totally make me laugh-blogging and photo taking nine months pregnant. Sounds like something I'd do :).

Hang in there-any minute now!

Lisha said...

I thought that was Kylie! I saw her on the float in the parade. She looked adorable!
I hope everything goes well with you and the baby. I'm sure he will be born before you know it. If you need help with anything please feel free to give me a call.

Jewels said...

What a fun day! Don't you just love the 4th of July! I saw Kylie's float but I must have missed her. My niece went down with the rest of Light Box to the Stadium of Fire. I will be checking back often to get a glimpse of your sweet baby, good luck!!!

Delynn said...

I absolutely love the fourth of July too. I am so excited for you and your new baby. Call me if you need anything. Let Kylie come over and play.

Andrea said...

How fun for Kylie!!! She is such a little star!!! It sounds like you guys had a FUN filled day! We want to come see you when you have that little baby...so get going would ya!!HA

Erin said...

Jennifer Weyment! I linked to your blog through my sis-in-law Julie Brophy. I have been blog stalking you for a while and thought I might as well let you know. Congrats on the soon to be new arrival. Your family is just beautiful. It has been fun to see what you are up to since high school. My blog is private so if you want to visit shoot me an e-mail at mesmith03@msn.com and I will add you.

Erin (Brophy) Smith