Thursday, July 10, 2008

{Baby Jett}


Welcome Baby Jett!
July 9th, 2008
1:29 pm
6 lbs. 15 oz.
20 inches

12 comments:

Jennie said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you. We are glad everything went well!

Lisha said...

Congrats! He is beautiful! I love his name too. So glad he was born dark haired so you could call him Jett. You look fabulous by the way!
I'm glad it all went well. Take Care!

Candice said...

Congrats, Jen & Adrian! He's beautiful!

Candice said...

p.s. LOVE that little digi announcement!

Becky said...

He is beautiful. Congrats! You look fabulous too.

twinkle twinkle baby, twinkle twinkle said...

So cute!!!!!!! Call me when you can!

Rachel said...

omg jen his is so beautiful and scrumptious! i cant to hear all about little jett!

Erin said...

Holy cow you look awesome! Jett is perfect. Congratulations.

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

He is so sweet! I am glad he finally came and you both are doing well. Let me know if you need anything. I can't wait to see him.

Smithfield home for sale said...

Congratulations! He is the most gorgeous baby. I love all that dark hair. Wow Jen, no one should look that great right after having a baby! Just kidding, you have a beautiful family.

Jewels said...

Congrats on such a sweet little baby boy!! Hope you are feeling as good as you look Jen!