Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Zoo...Again!

What a good looking bunch!
Ky laughing at the penguins
Daddy and Derek on the train
Ethan, Ky and Blake on the train
Sweet Boobers
Cutest bears ever!
Cutest baby boy ever!
Baby Giraffe, so adorable!
Derek passed out(yes, that is a churro in his hand!)
On Saturday, we went to the zoo again. We got a membership this year, since we always end up going a ton. My kids LOVE the animals, and they never get tired of it. I was so worried to go on a Saturday, but we got there by 9:45am and it was not busy at all. So nice!!! We had a great time. Derek didn't really ride in his stroller at all, he has tons of freedom when he goes with his daddy! He passed out before we even left the parking lot to go home. What a fun day!!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Next time we will go...& I really could use a churro! We will have to use that discount and get a few-love you!

Jamie said...

Hey Jen..I figured out how to attach a photo to my comments.
How 'bout that?!

Jewels said...

That bear picture is too cute! I think the animals do better in the morning and it is less crowded too. Looks like a fun time and you must be feeling better to be hiking those hills!

Nicole said...

You are such a trooper. I really hate going to the zoo when I'm pregnant. Pushing a stroller up and down all those hills is so exhausing. The pictures are darling!!!

Rachel said...

Looks like so much fun! You are such a fun mommy! When are we ever going to hang out little missy?! I'm sad about that bbq- I left my phone in the car and we went to a movie when you called... have you seen Baby Mama yet? so funny! Anyway so call me when you get a chance- we have to hang out at least once before our babies come :)