Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!!!






Today is our 6th Anniversary. It really seems like it has been a lot longer than that! 6 years of marriage and 5 kids & 2 dogs. We have really been busy. When I was going through some of my wedding photos a minute ago, Kylie said "Who was babysitting us when you and daddy got married?" I said "You weren't born yet." And she said " Oh yeah, Jesus was babysitting us." It was the cutest thing ever! Then she told me that she was really happy that I picked daddy to marry, because he is super handsome. I am so happy that I picked him and he is super handsome! I love him with all my heart and I couldn't have asked for a better husband and daddy to my children. What a lucky girl I am!!!

12 comments:

Brindy said...

Happy Anniversary! I love seeing old pictures of people -- see how young and different they looked. VERY CUTE!!

Jennie said...

Happy Anniversary you guys. I love the pic of your wedding. You are so in love. I wish you many more happy years together and good luck with your new little baby. Keep us posted.

Candice said...

You guys are such a cute couple... Congrats!!

p.s. Too cute what Kylie said :).

Nicole said...

Congratulations. Gosh, 5 kids later and your still just as skinny. What's your secret?

Jewels said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! Time flies when you are having fun and it looks like you guys always have lots of fun! Your family is so darling and you are such an adorable couple!

Jamie said...

Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy Anniversary! Jen I love the group Dance photo. Look at that little Kylie-just to cute and a little sassy!

twinkle twinkle baby, twinkle twinkle said...

Oh my heck it seems like just yesterday i was trying to help you not pass out as you walked down the istle. You two are a great couple, and great parents.

Delynn said...

You guys are the cutest couple. Happy Anniversary. Way to go! Does Adrian ever stop smiling?

Becky said...

Congratultions! You guys are too cute and have adorable children too.

twinkle twinkle baby, twinkle twinkle said...

Hey i just got thinking about something, remember how long it took to get the ring! ha ha ha remember every date when we thought you were going to get it!

Allison said...

Congrats!!! Time flies when you are having fun. You two are such a fun couple. Kylie says the cutest things.

Andrea said...

Oh my gosh Jen...Happy Anniversary to you!! I still can remember that day you got married, and being at your reception. You are still as much of a HOT babe now, as you were then!! I love all of your pics together, you can really tell how much you love each other!