





We went to Gateway today to let the kids play in the fountains. They all had a really great time. Abby and Derek were both a little apprehensive, Bryson ran right in, and Ethan, Ky and Blake had SO much fun! We all had an ice cream cone before swimming. It was Dereks very first ice cream cone of his very own, and he throughly enjoyed it after he painted his cousins and their stroller! Good times!!!
8 comments:
Katon, Goukakyu no jutsu.
Hey -- We were there on Tuesday too! What time were you there? Caitlin had her dance performance right there on that stage next to the fountains. We weren't prepared for running through them though, so that will have to be on our next trip. :)
How Fun!! I can't believe how teeny you are Jen, such a cute prego Mommy! Hope things are going well, can't wait to see pics of the new baby!!!
Okay, you definitely have more energy than me :). I've been feeling like such a slacker mom not taking the kids on outings lately & you're going everywhere 9 mos. pregnant! :) The fountains look like fun. Need to take the boys back there.
That looks like so much fun, you are such a tropper. I'm gonna have to take the kids there one of these days.
You are such a fun mom! Your kids are lucky to have such fun cousins too! I'm going to have to go give that a try!
H-O-T pregnant chick is all can say!!! Those pics are so dang cute. How fun to have so many cousins to splash around and have so much fun with!
I can't wait to take the boys there and let Hunter run around :)
You naughty, you were supposed to add new kids to your music, I'm mad at you!
Post a Comment