








I went and took some photos of the kids just for fun. Kylie got this darling skirt and I wanted to get some pictures of her in it. A lot of them turned out pretty good. Dereks were all candid, since he can't hold still for anything! Kylie had a great time though. Boy, does she LOVE to have her picture taken!
7 comments:
Those are so cute Jen. You are so good at this. It helps to have cute kids though too. ;)
Geez!!! Whats up with you and Jamie??? You two need to go into some sort of photography business together--wow!! Those pics are awesome~ I can't believe how "grown up" Ethan looks in them. And Kylee is such a girl I love it!
Very, very awesome!! You totally got a good one of every single one of them! Such cute kiddos!
LOVE these! That red door is the coolest & your kids are adorable, of course. :)
Gorgeous Love them! Love Kylies skirt too and if I were as cute as her I am sure I would to have my picture taken too!
hey hot mamma!! i tagged you :)
Jen!
The picture of you kids are soooo
cute. Your are way talented. I'm so excited for you to take pictures of my family next week. Thanks for vising my blog too. I love to get comments, it's probobly ridiculous how much I love to get comments.
Post a Comment