So, I was tagged by my cute friend Andrea a while ago(sorry its taken so long!) I have to list 3 secret shames. So, here goes!
1.I love to look at music videos from the 80's on You Tube. Really embarassing videos, like: New Kid's on the Block, Bananarama, and Tiffany. It brings back memories from my childhood!
2.I would rather eat just about anything raw rather than cook it. I love any kind of dough or batter, and when I have a steak, it has to be super bloody and cool in the middle!
3.I am super addicted to Coke (the cola!) Best stuff ever invented! Of course, I only have 1 a day with the little baby on the way!!!
So, there you have it. Now I tag anyone who is brave enough to list their secret shames!!!
1 comment:
What is with you and Jamie and 80s rock??? that is too funny! I am glad you did the tag :)
Have you ever tried Diet coke with lime???? It is SO freaking good!
Post a Comment