Thursday, April 17, 2008
Baby Boy O.
So- A little while ago, I had posted that we were naming our new baby boy Jett. Well, Adrian decided that he no longer wanted that to be the babys name, but I still LOVE it. Adrian really wants to name the baby Landon. I like the name Landon a lot, but I can't really commit to it. So, the baby remains unnamed. Well I came up with a way to fix the situation! We are going to let the baby pick his name(kind-of). I decided that if he is dark like my Blake, his name will definitely be Jett. If he is lighter like Ethan, Ky and Derek, his name will be Landon. It is kind-of fun to not know what he will look like and that we won't know his name until his birth. I am so super excited!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think they're both great names. So excited for you, Jen!
What a cute idea-I love both names! It was fun to see you at the zoo today, you are the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen!
Jen, I am finally checking back in on you guys. I love this idea. I don't think I could do it though. I think I am too much of a planner. How fun though, to be surprised. Both names are super cute so you'll be a winner each way. Good luck and keep us posted.
Post a Comment