Saturday, March 1, 2008

Our Sweet Little Baby Boy

We had an ultrasound on Friday, and it was so fun to see our sweet little baby boy! He was so cooperative, so we got a really good DVD and some really cute photos of him. Kylie and Blake love to watch the DVD, and always ask if they can watch the "Baby Show". This was one of my favorite photos because he had been sucking his thumb, and had just taken it out of his mouth. All I need is another thumb sucker!!! We have decided on a name. It will be Jett. He is already so cute, and we cannot wait to meet him!

6 comments:

Lisha said...

Awww! That ultrasound picture is too cute! I love that you can tell he is just pulling his thumb out of his mouth. Love it!

Jamie said...

SO precious! I love how you can see his little fingers!

Becky said...

That is a great picture of him. Oh, how fun.

Andrea said...

what an awesome pic jen!!! i am so excited for you--yeah Jett!!! So Happy Belated birthday to you last week!! Hope you got to do something fun!!!

Rachel said...

So cute! I am so jealous you got such an awesome picture of little Jett! Btw I love the name!

Brooke said...

I can tell he's going to be a cutie! We're excited to meet you Jett! Congrats Jen!