Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tagged!!!

So, I have been tagged by my friend Delynn. This one was pretty fun and easy!

Two names that I have gone by: Jennifer Poo, that is what my mom sometimes calls me. The other one is Fur Fur. I know, it's pretty creepy.

Two things that I am wearing now: Sweat pants and a t-shirt

Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: Having someone to laugh with and lots of good lovin'!!!

Two of my favorite things to do: Kiss my kids or dogs and shop

Two people I talked to last night: My sister Jamie, of course, and my mom

Two things I did last night: Watched American Idol(I LOVE the Austrailian guy) and read a book in bed

Two favorite holidays: Definitely Easter(my favorite) and 4th of July

Two favorite drinks: Coke(but not diet!) and cranberry juice

Two jobs I have had in my life: Blockbuster video and Z.C.M.I

Two things you might not know about me: I want to live on a farm and I am absolutely terrified of heights!

Two movies I could watch over and over: Waiting For Guffman and Wedding Singer

Two favorite foods: pizza and my moms chicken and noodles

Two places I'd rather be right now: A secluded beach somewhere really warm or sleeping in my comfy bed.

Okay, now I tag my sis, Jamie, and Andrea Morris

1 comment:

Delynn said...

Jen you are awesome. I love reading things about you. I would never picture you on a farm. Jen milking a cow now thats funny.