So, baby number five is on it's way! My belly is definitely growing now, so I thought that is was time to make the announcement. The baby is due in July. We were pretty shocked at first, but now we are super excited! We all think that it's a girl (we find out on Jan. 30th for sure). Ethan, Kylie, and Blake are so excited. It's so fun to listen to them bless the baby in their prayers each night. We have a couple girl names already picked out, but I need some boy names, so if anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them. I feel so very blessed that we are being sent this sweet baby!
7 comments:
Yay!! Congratulations to you guys! How exciting for your family. I seriously admire you Jenny, because I can barely handle my 2 boys! (I love the name Owen for a boy, and either Ella or Haylie for a girl.) Good luck :)
Congratulations. I am excited for your cute family. I hope you are feeling better!
Yea-a new niece or nephew-I hope a girl for Abby and ky and a boy for little Derek. Too bad there aren't twins!! Love you!
omg jenny NO WAY! Congratulaoins!!that is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys!
That is so great Jen! 5 is a great number! You are an amazing woman. I have no advice on boy names- they are hard, and you sound like you're set on girl names, so go YOU! Congrats!
Lindsay O.
That will be so fun! I can't wait to find out what sex the baby is. I love the little baby growth thing on the blog.
Jen!!!!! Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. I was on Heather's blog and saw yours. How is enrichment going?
Post a Comment