Wednesday, January 30, 2008

And the new baby is....

A Boy!!!
We are super excited, but totally suprised! We really thought it was a girl. I adore my boys, and I am so happy to be getting another one! There really is room for only one princess at our house, and that is Kylie! Now to figure out a name. We have no boy names in mind. I don't really like any that i've found, and the ones I like, Adrian doesn't. So, if anyone has any good ideas!

7 comments:

Becky said...

I am excited for you. You must be really good at raising boys. :) I don't know any good names. Good luck choosing one.

Andrea said...

Yay for boys!!! I know I am biased because that is all i know....but I think little boys ROCK! I am so excited for you! Now Kylie will have 3 little protectors to watch over her. My next boy name is Owen!
(I do however HIGHLY recomend Hunter or Tanner)Good luck deciding~

Rachel said...

omg i cant believe it!! how did that happen?! lol we'll both have boys in july...unless that happens to me too! cant wait to talk to you tomorrow!

Jamie said...

What about Cornelius Jen? I have a good feeling about that name. You have such cute little boys so I'm excited-Derek needs a little friend!

Brooke said...

That is so great!! I guess I'm surprised too! I thought for sure you'd have a girl... Bart, now there's a name you can't go wrong with!

Jennie said...

JENNNNNNN! What a surpise. I haven't lerked on your blog for a while and then I pop in and hear such great news. Congratulations! You are going to be a pro (you already are) at the baby boy thing. I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.
~Jen Dopp

Turners said...

Hey Jen! Its Tara (Strong) Turner - I just wanted to to let you know that I take a peek every now and then at your blog, and your family is so beautiful! (Please don't think I am stalking you!) Anyway, congrats on a new baby boy - my goodness you are superwoman aren't you! Some day you will have to tell me your secrets because with only baby #3 on the way I sometimes I wonder if life is ever going to be calm! Anyway, good luck with everything! You look fantastic!