Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sweet Little Family




Last Saturday, we went and did family pictures with my sisters family. She took mine, and I took hers. They turned out pretty dang cute. Derek wasn't really being a team player, but at least there were a few really cute ones of him. After we were done having our family photo taken, I took some really cute ones of the kids playing around. We were supposed to take the photos at Garden Park in Salt Lake, but we got kind-of lost and some guy gave us directions to some weird little fireplace park, It totally reminded me of the Blair Witch Project movie! Still, the pictures turned out to be pretty good!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh what a cute family! But where are Daisy and Durban!

Andrea said...

Wow!! What a good looking family you have Jenny. I still can't believe that you have 4 kids. I am barely making it with two kids right now :) It gets easier right???

Lisha said...

Your pictures are gorgeous! I love em! What a photogenic family!

Becky said...

So cute. You and Jamie are so talented. I need you guys to take pictures of my little family!

Rachel said...

awww these are So cute!! you are all gorgeous!