
I am so lucky! Every morning, I get to wake up to this sweet face. Getting up in the morning is so much easier knowing that when I walk in to Dereks room, he will be so excited to see me. Derek still wakes up in the night time (this last week, it has been every hour due to teething). I know that it's crazy to say, but I really don't mind getting up in the night with him. I bring him into our bed and nurse him and snuggle with him. It's like our own special time, and being that he is definitely my last baby, I really cherish whatever time I have just to hold and kiss him. I am so happy that Mr. Boobers is mine!
3 comments:
Hi Jen! Derek is so cute. I love happy babies in the morning. Jason wakes up and just talks and laughs. That makes it worth him waking up so early! We will be back on Wednesday morning! I am checking all of the blogs tonight and it is taking me forever!! So fun to see everything though.
He is so sweet! I just love his eyes.
What sweet pictures!
Post a Comment