
So, I haven't had a whole lot of time to take Kylie and get her hair trimmed. I was finally so tired of it hanging on her bum and not being able to do it, so I just chopped some of it off! I cut off 8 inches of hair! In the last year, Kylie has now had around 15 inches of hair cut off. It grows like crazy. I think that it looks so fresh and darling, and I love being able to do it again!
3 comments:
oh my gosh you cut her beautiful, girly hair? I love her hair! Im sure it'll be nice to manage and Im sure it still looks adorable! Photo update please! :)
That is so much fun. I hope that Bailey's hair ends up as adorable. She is just the cutest. How do you stand having such adorable children?
I love it Jen-I'm excited to see it curly!
Post a Comment