








We went to the Layton Park on Sunday evening to let the kids all run loose. I brought my camera(I am permanently attached to it). Most of the pictures turned out really beautiful, the lighting was perfect at that time. Most of the pictures I got were of Ky because the boys were all off playing football with their dad. But Kylie stayed with me and wanted me to take her picture, and all of them turned out so great. She is by far my favorite person to take photos of. She is so naturally good at posing just right and she loves having her picture taken. We had a really fun time. I LOVE being with my family, they are the BEST!!!
2 comments:
What beautiful kiddos! We can't wait to see you guys next week!
love, Aunt Jamie
Your kids are so beautiful. You took some really cute pictures. Your blog is so cute!
Post a Comment