Saturday, July 28, 2007

Last Swimming Lesson

Our little monkey
Ky in the waves
One sad Mr. Boobers
Sweet Boys
Ethan learning to dive
Good looking boy
Derek love water bottles
Derek and his daddy
My hot sweetie and my Mr. Boobers
Today was the last day of swimming lessons. I was so sad that Derek was still not feeling well, so he only got in the water for about 3 minutes and then he wanted his mommy. The last part of the lessons, they turned on the wave and just let the kids swim. Kylie had a blast and loved the waves. All of the kids got their little swimming report cards at the end and all of them did so great! I am so proud of them! Ethan learned to dive off of the side of the pool and to tread water and he is excellent at it. Ky learned her swimming strokes and to float on her back. Blake had fun and loved playing the game 'Fishy in a Basket'. Derek loves the water and love playing 'The Wheels on the Bus' and 'Ring Around the Rosies'. Swimming lessons were definitely successful this summer.
And let me just say, I have the greatest husband in the whole universe! I love watching him with our children. He is so loving and tender with them. It melts my heart to see him snuggling Derek and talking to him so sweet. He is the most fabulous and fun dad. I am so very blessed to have him for my husband and Ethan, Ky, Blake, and Derek are the luckiest kids in the world to have him for a daddy.

No comments: