









Yesterday, we went to Maddox in Brigham City for Grandma Pearls 91st birthday. We all had a good time. Grandma got her balloons, so she was happy! It was so fun for all of us to go as a family, since we haven't been able to take Grandma out a lot. I had to post so many pictures, because I loved them all! I think that Derek enjoyed his food the most and the strawberry cheesecake that he shared with his daddy. Kylie loved sitting next to her Grandpa Noal and sharing his soup with him. She absolutlely adores him! It was a really fun time and I am so glad that we all were able to go.
I love you Grandma Pearl, so much!!!
1 comment:
Jenny! Hi Im so glad I found you on this thing! You are adorable I cant believe your hair- I Love it! We need to talk and not never see each other again! We'll have you guys over for sure as soon as we're set up and the babys here- 1 wk from due date and no sign of her...ugh! My blog is lovetheamidons kit girl
Post a Comment