




So, yesterday Derek turned 8 months old. I wanted to take some pictures because I am trying to have a little photo shoot with him each month. Well, it didn't go as well as I would have hoped. Derek is not so cooperative now that he can crawl. He first ripped the backdrop down, then he was trying to stand up to the couch. LuLu decided to join him and it was all down hill from there. Luckily, I like the more candid photos and Mr. Von De Boobers is darling in any photo. So, here are some of the few that turned out.
Let me just say, I am so very sad to see my little baby getting so much older. I wish he could stay this age forever. Time goes way too fast, it seems like I was just driving everyone crazy complaining about how I thought he was never going to come out of me. Now, here it is 8 months later and I have no idea where the time has gone. The same is true for my other kids, they are getting so big and independent. I am really trying to savor the time I have with them being little, because I know it will not last.
1 comment:
We love you Derek!
Love, Abby & Bryson
Post a Comment