

The kids all started swimming lessons today. They all did really well, my kids are all little fishies. They absolutely LOVE the water! Ethan, Kylie, and Blake have been taking swimming lessons for a few years now, but today was Dereks very 1st time. He was so good! He is the youngest in his class, and it is so cute to see this little baby splashing in the water and having such a grand time. Our friends, the Kirkwoods, have their little girls in lessons too. It was really nice for Blake to have his friend, Stephanie, in his class. Oh, and the girl in the picture with my husband and children is me. I had my hair done last night and decided to go really dark. I have really bad hair ADD, and I can't ever have the same color for too long. I really like the change, and Adrian loves it!
No comments:
Post a Comment