Monday, June 4, 2007

My little ballerina


Kylie started her dance class today. She was so excited, she had been begging me to put her in dance for a long time. She loves ballet and every time she watches one of her Barbie or Princess movies, she dances along. When I came to pick her up from class I was able to watch her for a few minutes. I was seriously bursting with pride. She was one of the only ones paying attention and she was trying so hard to get the positions just right. When the teacher asked her to take 1st position, she did the right one. Kylie is such a darling little girl and she is so ambitious! If she really wants to do something, she goes at it full force and almost always does a really great job.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

What a beautiful ballerina!
Jamie