Friday, June 1, 2007

I love summer!!!

Blake, my little thumbsucker with his pink bear
I love my sweet Ethan!
Derek in the grass
Ky and Derek
Kylie at Preschool Graduation
The family at the zoo


I am so excited that it is finally summer!!! Kylie finished preschool last week, and Ethan had his last day of school yesterday. Even though they make me a little crazy, I am so happy to have my kids home for the summer. I love being able to go places all together and I love having Ethan home to help with the other kids. He is such a great big brother and really takes good care of Derek. I can't wait to start swimming lessons the end of June, and to go up to visit my sister and my fabulous niece and nephew in Seattle. This is going to be such a fun summer. The kids are at really good ages to do fun things.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't wait to see the kidos again! The photos are so cute!
Love, Jamie

Nikkala said...

You have such a cute family! Adorable kids.